Dreams occur mostly in the rapid-eye movement stage of sleep—when brain activity is high and resembles that of being awake, it’s the display of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually occur involuntarily in the mind during sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood unless narrated to an interpreter.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
It’s believed that Dreams reveal insight into hidden desires and emotions, that’s why it hurts most times when you dream and wake up only to find out that you can’t remember any. In this post, I will be highlighting how you can always remember your Dreams.
An average person has three to five dreams per night, and some may have up to seven; however, most dreams are immediately or quickly forgotten. Remembering a dream requires skill and tactics.
How to remember Your Dream
Unless you are diagnosed with fatal familial Insomnia, these tips should help you remember your dream.
1. Sleep well: If you’re serious about remembering dreams, it’s important to sleep well at night. You can improve the quality of your sleep by making certain you’re allowing at least 8 hours to rest, turning off distracting lights, and making sure the room is quiet.
2. Keep a Dream Journal : At the rapid-eye movement (REM) stage of sleep; first 4- 6hours of sleep, you are likely to wake up then fall back to sleep. If you wake up from a dream, do not open your eyes or move to avoid distraction. Remember the dream well, open your eyes and write down as much as you can remember in your Sleep Journal before going back to sleep.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
3. Remind yourself to remember: For some people, the only tip needed to recall dreams is to tell yourself you can remember dreams and then remind yourself to do so every night before sleep.
4. Watch what you eat and drink: Foods and Drinks may adversely affect dream recollection. Alcohol and caffeine affect the sleep cycle, potentially making it more difficult to remember dreams. Persons wishing to recall dreams should avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, coffee, or tea at least two hours before going to sleep.
If you carried out the tips above and still couldn’t remember your dreams, you might need to change tactics. Share your experience with us in the comment Section.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below