Stretch mark also known as striae is due to scar of skin,it is caused by rupture of collagen and elastin.
It can be found in arms, back,breast, torso,stomach and almost all parts of the body,more reason for you to remove it.
Risk factors for stretch mark include:
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
- Sudden weight loss & gain
- Using certain cream
Most people with stretch mark have increased cortisone in their body.
Like all scars, removing stretch marks can be difficult however you can try the following out:
1. Eat more foods that contain vitamin A such as carrots, sweet potato. This is because they contain retinol which gives the skin young look and make it smoother
2. Apply coconut oil on the mark, studies show coconut oil has healing properties
3. Rub Almond oil on the spot
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
4. Make use of Aloe Vera :
Rub the liquid oozing out of the stalk of the plant on your mark at least once a day.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
5. Your last resort should be laser treatment & surgery due to complications involved.
Hope it’s helpful?
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below