How To Request For Payment On PayPal
PayPal is an e-commerce company that helps facilitate payments between two parties through online transfers, PayPal also offers a variety of related services including debit cards for payments, credit card readers for small merchants, and lines and so on. You can make payments as well as request for payment on the platform.
How does PayPal work?
This company offers payment services and solutions for both personal consumers and businesses. The company allows personal consumers to shop, make payments, and transfer money with ease. As a user, you need need an email address to sign up for an account and must provide a credit card, debit card, or bank account to complete the setup.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
You are not the owner of your account until it’s completely verified by the company and therefore can not use the service until after you’ve been verified. Payments can be made through this company’s mobile app or website. Either way, the payer only needs the payee’s email address or phone number to pay to the payee’s account.
Direct reflection and availability for withdrawal is guaranteed on the payee’s side minutes after transaction has been completed. In a case of an online shopper, you can make payment with PayPal if the store has it in the payment option by supplying your PayPal credit card information.
Discussed above is how to make payment, how then do you request for payment?
How To Request For Payment On PayPal
PayPal provides variety of methods to request and receive payment to your PayPal account. Among all others, three different methods will be discussed in this post.
1. PayPal send money : This is one of the easiest way to receive money on PayPal, you just simply provide your payer with you email address. Your payer(s) after logging into his account goes to the send money page. Here, they will enter your email address, amount to pay then a message for you. You will receive the payment directly to your PayPal account.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
2. PayPal.me : This feature let you set up a simple payment screen for people to send your PayPal payment. Create a PayPal.me link, provide for the person you would like to request money from. The link will open a screen where the payer can enter the amount to be paid and proceed with the payment.
3. PayPal Request money: Here, you will be able to send a PayPal payment request to your payer using their email address. Go to request money page from your PayPal account, choose to request money from customers, enter the email address as well as the amount you are requesting. The payer will receive the money request via email as well as within their PayPal account activity log.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
If you ask me, I will tell you that using PayPal as your preferred means of sending and receiving payments is a blessing in disguise because there’s little or no fee required to process the transaction, provided that both parties have a PayPal account.
Do you think otherwise? Use the comment section to communicate your experience with us.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below