A Chromebook is a device similar to a laptop or tablet whose Operating system is Google’s Chrome OS.
It might looks like a laptop but it’s very much different from a laptop, In the way it runs app, the apps it runs, build quality and display, storage and how it works with the printer.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
When Chromebook isn’t running smoothly as it should, it needs to be restarted.
The process of restarting Chromebook is however different from how laptop or desktop is restarted.
Here are steps to restart a chrome book
1. Click on the power button in the menu
2. Press and hold down the refresh button for some seconds.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
3. Tap on the restart button
4. Once Your Chromebook starts restarting, release the refresh button.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
In conclusion, if after restarting it doesn’t still run smoothly as it ought to, you can then decide to restore factory settings.
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below