How To Unzip A File On Android
Looking for how to unzip a file? This post I what yoi should read.
Zipped files are files that are zipped, like the real zip that you know. It’s used to protect the content of the file.
Files once zipped, requires that they are unzipped before they can be accessed. Quite a few people understand this, that’s why they get confused seeing a zip all over a file. Not to worry, we are here to guide you on how to go about it.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
This article is based on how to extract a file on the Google app named FILES GO, though there are several types of apps that can be used. The likes of rar. File explorer, zarchiver, etc. But we gave preference to FILES GO because it comes with almost all Android phones now.
Step by step ways to Unzip your files
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom part, tap Browse .
- Locate the folder that contains a . zip file you want to unzip.
- Select the file with . zip extension
- A pop up appears showing the content of that file.
- Tap Extract.
- You’re shown a preview of the extracted files. If you want to delete the . …
- Tap Done.
That’s all you have to do!!
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below