Do you even know what f.lux is? Lets talk about it first.
f.lux is a cross-platform computer program that adjusts a display’s color temperature according to location and time of the day, offering functional respite for the eyes.
The program is designed to reduce eye strain during night-time use, helping to reduce disruption of sleep patterns.(Wikipedia)
What does this app do? Do you know the light that comes from your computer and mobile phone screens has a real effect on the human circadian system, especially at night.
Based on your wake time and location, f.lux creates a custom lighting schedule for you that changes every day throughout the year.
By moving the sliders, you can fine tune the colors to fit your needs.
Computer screens, tablets and mobile phones emit full spectrum light around the clock, just like the sun.
Exposure to blue light at the wrong time of day can keep you awake later and interfere with the quality of your sleep. f.lux tries to help this by removing blue and green light to help you wind down in the evenings.
Ever notice how people texting at night have that eerie blue glow?
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
Or wake up ready to write down the Next Great Idea, and you get blinded by your own computer screen?
f.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer’s display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.
It’s even possible that you’re staying up too late because of your computer. You could use f.lux because it makes you sleep better, or you could even use it because it makes your computer looks better. The official page i.e the website is justgetflux.com where you can also download the app.
How do you now use it after downloading
Note: After you install, you can always change colors, location, and other settings from the f.lux menu. So let’s go
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
• Set your location. f.lux works a lot better if it knows when the sun rises and sets. The sun is the brightest light we see every day, so setting this up matters a lot for understanding your circadian timing
• Choose your usual wake time. If you wake at a different time each day, you can pick a time on the earlier side
• Adjust color settings so it looks as you like it. Just move the big slider to adjust, and f.lux will learn what you like
• You can set f.lux to “disable” automatically for apps where color quality is critical
• To quickly disable for an hour, use Alt-End.
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Try it out and explore other features in the app. Remember, You can always visit their site justgetflux.com to get answers to frequently asked questions FAQ’s and have access to other areas we might not touch here which might be important to you
However, we hope this helps.
Use the comment box and let’s know how you feel, we are here for you, always!
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below