It has been estimated that millions of people around the world wear contact lenses thus causing a huge shift in the quality of life of such people. Well, contact lenses can be so horrible and can cause infections if used carelessly. But contact lenses can equally be awesome if used right with caution and care.
I will be showing you quick and easy, yet careful steps on how to wear your contact lens perfectly.
- First, you need to wash your hands thoroughly and dry them properly
- Open your contact lens case, use your fingertip to put the first contact lens in your non-dominant hand.
- Rinse the lens with contact lens solution. Please and please, your lens solution is very important. These are things you cannot do with ordinary water. Never use ordinary water.
- Ensure you put the lens on the top of the index or middle finger of your dominant hand.
- Now, check to make sure that the lens isn’t damaged and the correct side of the lens is facing up. The edges of the lens should turn up to form a bowl, It shouldn’t flip out. If it is inside out, gently flip it. Never use a damaged lens. I repeat never use a damaged lens.
- Look in the mirror and hold your upper and lower eyelids open with the hand that isn’t holding the lens.
- Look in front of you or up toward the highest thing you can find in the room, well preferably the ceiling and place the lens in your eye. I must say that this step is a bit tricky so you have to be careful.
- Afterwards, close your eye slowly and either roll your eye around or press gently on your eyelid to settle the lens in place. The lens should feel comfortable, and you should be able to see clearly after blinking a few times. It is not right to feel like there is something in your eye. If it feels uncomfortable, gently take out the lens, rinse it with your solution, and try again.
- Repeat with the second lens.
I do hope you found these tips splendid!!
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below
Azeez W. Abidemi (PhilomathTWM) is a Prolific Writer, Blogger, Techthusiast, Enterpreneur, Coach, Love Therapist, Counselor, Business/Educational Consultant and Mathematician. He derives joy from cooking, counseling people and hanging out with friends.