How To Withdraw From Barter App
Sending and receiving money across the globe has become a major concern nowadays. Due to the restrictions placed on some countries by some international financial platforms such as Paypal, it is quite difficult to send money to friends and families abroad; and also receive cash from them.
Nigeria as a case study has been placed on the ban which prohibits the citizens of the country to receive money from other countries via the Paypal platform but is allowed to send funds to people outside the country.
Why should be able to send but cannot receive? Quite frustrating.
To solve this problem in Africa, another financial platform Flutterwave came up with an innovative idea to help people send, receive, request, and mange their funds within and outside the continent.
However, in selected countries. The company released its mobile financial app “Barter App” to take care of these transactions.
Recently, the company partnered with Visa to launch another fintech app which is believed to be an updated version of the Barter App; this is known as “Get Barter App”.
In this article, we are only going to be looking at how you can get started with Barter App and eventually withdraw from the app.
- In the first instance, you need to download the app from either the Google Playstore or Apple store and install it on your mobile.
- Having done that, launch the app and you will be prompt to create a new account or login into an existing account.(If you already using the web version, you do not need to create a new just input your information to log in.)
- For new users,input your full name, email, phone number, and a password of choice then click “Create Account”.
- An activation code/OTP (one-time-password) will be sent to your phone number, input it to verify your account.
- On the next page, you will be asked to fund your account which could be done using your debit card or bank account. Funding of account is not compulsory, to skip this; click on I’ll do this later”.
The next page will require you to input your Bank Verification Number (BVN) which is mandatory for you to get access to your account.
Ads: How to create a PayPal account that send and receive funds in Nigeria… Read more
When you complete this process, you will be directed to your dashboard.
Ads: Do you need a site like this? You want to start a blog or need any kind of website? Chat a professional website designer up today and get a discount on every job you want to do. Chat on WhatsApp
On your dashboard, you can permit Barter to gain access to your contacts to ensure you carry out your transactions faster, especially during money request.
The typical dashboard has the following features:
- Request money Button
- Send money Button
- Buy Airtime Button
- A button to create a virtual dollar card
- Pay with QR Button
- Pay your TV bills
- Home Button
- Cards Button
- Transactions Button
- Profile Button
How to withdraw
To withdraw money on the Barter App is very flexible,
- click on the “Send Money” button on your dashboard;
- then on the displayed page click “Send to a bank account”
- Input your account number,
- Bank name,
- Account Name.
- Purpose of sending money,
- Frequency of payment (one-time, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly);
then click on “Send Money”
Ads: How to gain more followers on Instagram… Read more
Your money should arrive in your bank account instantly.
Note: A transfer fee of N25 is applied, you are allowed to withdraw once per day, and you cannot withdraw on the same day your account was funded.
You will also get a virtual dollar card. Wow, a financial mobile app could not have been any better than this
Ads: Advertise With Us… Read more
People Are Also Reading
- How To Use Natural Home Products To lighten Your Skin
- How to Care for Your Human Hair
- How to Serve God Faithfully
- How to Greet in a Debate Competition
- How To Lighten Skin Naturally
- How To Move Words In Microsoft Words
- How To Learn English Language
- How To Begin An Essay
- How To Select Multiple Cells In Excel
- How To Fight Poverty In Your Community
Let’s send our tutorials and posts directly to your email inbox, you will only hear from us once in a week. Drop your email below